Pseudonyms

I do not use the real names for myself, my family members or my friends in my blogs. Family and friends referred to regularly: Dave(my husband) our two daughters Kyla (5yrs) and Raye (4yrs), Rae(my sister), her son Ayan(4yrs) and daughter Lyssa(6yrs).

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, although at this point I am not sure I am happy anymore. As usual I ate waayyy to much, but with so much good food how do you stop? This is one of the few meals the adults in our family appreciated more than the kids. For some reason none of the children finished their dinner, and it was things that the would normally eat. So, now after turkey, stuffing, potatoes, and more, followed by pie and ice cream; I don't want to move for a few days and have eaters remorse. At least with buyers remorse you can return the purchase and get your money back; with eaters remorse there are no returns and you know that a few pounds are going to appear on the scale. All in all a good time spent with family. The children played well long enough for us to play a game together and have some adult time.

For those of you crazy enough to go shopping tonight/tomorrow have a good time...I will be sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment