Pseudonyms

I do not use the real names for myself, my family members or my friends in my blogs. Family and friends referred to regularly: Dave(my husband) our two daughters Kyla (5yrs) and Raye (4yrs), Rae(my sister), her son Ayan(4yrs) and daughter Lyssa(6yrs).

Friday, November 25, 2011

SWTOR Beta

I was finally able to play the SWTOR beta today and loved it. Besides having amazing(Amazing!!) graphics the gameplay is great. I'm playing a bounty hunter on the Sith side for beta, but will be going on the Republic first when early access starts, and I am enjoying the story very much. It is so much better than WoW in that you don't feel like your just a lvl 1 character doing menial tasks. All of your actions contribute to the storyline and have consequences. You can chose to follow through on the bounty and kill the person, or you might be able to say you killed them and actually help them get away. You can make choices in what path your character takes and how they respond to situations; it is very story driven as Bioware said it would be. I made it to lvl 7 today- played for about 5hrs total- and have my first companion character. *sigh* too bad I lose this toon after the wkend : ( But early access will be starting very soon and I will be making my trooper and Jedi Knight, YAY! And with two more days of Beta it is going to be a very good wkend.

No comments:

Post a Comment