Pseudonyms

I do not use the real names for myself, my family members or my friends in my blogs. Family and friends referred to regularly: Dave(my husband) our two daughters Kyla (5yrs) and Raye (4yrs), Rae(my sister), her son Ayan(4yrs) and daughter Lyssa(6yrs).

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Grumpy Weather

We have had cloudy, rainy, dreary weather for three days now and it's making my girls very grumpy. My mood had always been affected by the weather and it appears that it does to them as well. Kyla is being very whiny and sensitive about everything, and Raye has thrown a few big tantrums. I've had to reminding Kyla a lot that she'll  have to go in a time-out if she won't stop whining and talk it out(usually with Lyssa). And Raye has had a few time-out of her own for refusing to apologize(usually after hitting Ayan).

Looking at the forecast for the weekend is not encouraging, partly cloudy Fri and Sat, and then back to rain and thunderstorms on Sun. The summer is almost over and I would really like it to be nicer for a few more weeks at least. I'm really hoping that the winter isn't to bad on their moods, but we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment