Pseudonyms

I do not use the real names for myself, my family members or my friends in my blogs. Family and friends referred to regularly: Dave(my husband) our two daughters Kyla (5yrs) and Raye (4yrs), Rae(my sister), her son Ayan(4yrs) and daughter Lyssa(6yrs).

Friday, August 17, 2012

P90x Day 3

Day three of the schedule ended up being split between Wed and Thurs. For some unknown reason my alarm on my cell phone didn't go off either day, I did not get up in time to workout in the morning. The third workout is Shoulders & Arms, and Ab Ripper on the same day, so I ended up doing the Ab Ripper late Wed night and the Shoulders & Arms last evening.

I chose to do the Ab Ripper on Wed because it was really late by time I was able to do it and the workout is only twenty minutes long compared to the forty-five min plus of all the others. For only twenty minutes it is reallly tough. Strictly ab exercises and 25 reps or more each, ends up being three hundred and something(I wasn't paying close attention) exercises. I had a hard time sitting up after that.

The Shoulders & Arms workout is a nice break since it doesn't get you breathing to hard and is just focusing on the muscle groups. I did it this week without the weights and could still feel the burn. Some of the exercises I did faster or with more reps since I am not working toward muscle gain at all, but will probably not be able to do that once I add some weight to it. Planning on using the 2lb weights next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment