Pseudonyms

I do not use the real names for myself, my family members or my friends in my blogs. Family and friends referred to regularly: Dave(my husband) our two daughters Kyla (5yrs) and Raye (4yrs), Rae(my sister), her son Ayan(4yrs) and daughter Lyssa(6yrs).

Friday, August 17, 2012

P90x Day 4

Yoga today, and it's the only workout that I have not finished. I had other things to do this morning so I put it off till the afternoon, and although Raye was napping Kyla was still awake. She did a little bit of it with me which was very cute, but the workout is one and a half hours long and she lost interest quickly. I made it about half way through before getting to tired to finish, and tired of fending Kyla off. I've started this workout before, but haven't been able to finish. I think about fifty minutes is the farthest I've made it before being completely exhausted. I never would have expected going into it that the yoga workout would give me the most trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment