Pseudonyms

I do not use the real names for myself, my family members or my friends in my blogs. Family and friends referred to regularly: Dave(my husband) our two daughters Kyla (5yrs) and Raye (4yrs), Rae(my sister), her son Ayan(4yrs) and daughter Lyssa(6yrs).

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Random Statements

It always amazes me the things kids decide to talk about. While we were eating breakfast this morning Kyla looks at me and asks, "Mommy, did you know flowers can grow?" To which I respond, "Yes, they do don't they." Then she continues, "And did you know that people grow?" Me again, "That's right people grow to." "And hair too," while patting her head,"Hair can grow, did you know that mommy?" "Yes, I did." Then she declares, "Hair can be cut too, we have cut hair." I nod,"Yes hair can be cut, but your hair has never been cut." She then points at Raye and I say, "No Raye hasn't had her hair cut either, it's not long enough yet." She stops and thinks for a moment, "But yours has" pointing at me and smiling. "That's right, I have had my hair cut." Then she smiles and laughs...and goes back to eating her cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment