Pseudonyms

I do not use the real names for myself, my family members or my friends in my blogs. Family and friends referred to regularly: Dave(my husband) our two daughters Kyla (5yrs) and Raye (4yrs), Rae(my sister), her son Ayan(4yrs) and daughter Lyssa(6yrs).

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Back on Track- Again

Ok, I haven't been doing much of anything lately and that is going to change. I am going on a diet, getting back on top of chores, and making myself a schedule that I AM going to stick to. Part of that will include blogging again, as I do enjoy it and I am not even sure why I haven't been doing it. So, time to give in to some OCD tendancies as go with it.

I got a Lenovo tablet last wk-like an I pad or Kindle- and put some great apps on it : ) A calendar, to-do list. shopping list, and access to Google Docs. Not to mention I can check my mail, facebook, other sites; play some games on it; and get Kindle books as well. So in addition to prepping this wks school stuff for the girls I am also filling out my to-do checklist and the calendar on my tablet for all the things I need and want to do.

School bttw, is going good. We are up to the number eight for visual recognition and in addition to their vowels they know five consonants (they know all of the letters by sight, but we're following the schedule for working on sounds).

No comments:

Post a Comment