Pseudonyms

I do not use the real names for myself, my family members or my friends in my blogs. Family and friends referred to regularly: Dave(my husband) our two daughters Kyla (5yrs) and Raye (4yrs), Rae(my sister), her son Ayan(4yrs) and daughter Lyssa(6yrs).

Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions

I don't normally make New Years resolutions. I usually feel like if I decide to make a change I will just do it anytime. But this past year it has been very hard for me to stick with thing, so I plan on starting 2012 out with a few resolutions and keeping them. Not anything special, your standard get organized(and stay organized), eat better/healthier, and lose weight. With four kids at the house regularly I need to keep it clean and organized and get all of us on a schedule. I'm tired of the house getting messy so quickly. The eating better/healthier and losing weight are separate but also together. I want to start eating more fruits/veggies, and eat less junk/fake food. That will help with losing the baby weight but I also need to eat less and work out more. Plus working out does wonders for my attitude. All the adrenaline helps me be much happier and more motivated. So good luck to everyone with your resolutions and stick with it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment