Pseudonyms

I do not use the real names for myself, my family members or my friends in my blogs. Family and friends referred to regularly: Dave(my husband) our two daughters Kyla (5yrs) and Raye (4yrs), Rae(my sister), her son Ayan(4yrs) and daughter Lyssa(6yrs).

Monday, January 30, 2012

Schedule:day 1

Did pretty good following my schedule today. Got up before 7, did school with the girls, did chores, cleaned the kitchen, did some stretches : ) didn't manage to fit in a workout but, oh well, at least I stuck to my diet. Having my schedule all written out for the day and a checklist for the things I needed to get done helped a lot. The biggest thing I have to remember is just because I might miss one or two things is no reason to throw out the entire day. I am a perfectionist so if I do something I am "going to do it right", and if one thing gets thrown out of whack I end up feeling like "well that's it! there's no point in finishing now" and I know that is the wrong response. So I'm focusing on all of the things I am getting done, and the things I did follow the schedule for. Going to try and keep that attitude from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment