Pseudonyms

I do not use the real names for myself, my family members or my friends in my blogs. Family and friends referred to regularly: Dave(my husband) our two daughters Kyla (5yrs) and Raye (4yrs), Rae(my sister), her son Ayan(4yrs) and daughter Lyssa(6yrs).

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Talking soon

For nap time this afternoon we put the two little ones in the bedroom to sleep and had the big girls sitting on the couch with a movie. Kyla was pretty grumpy this morning and wanted me to hold her so I ended up nodding off on the couch with her for about an hour. Apparently Raye woke up before Ayan so my sis went and got her. I woke up to Rae asking if I was awake and turned to see her with Raye. She told me that "somebody is poopie" and then Raye goes "I went poopoo" clear as day,lol. We both looked at each other and looked back at her. Then one of us asked "what did you say?" and she replied again "I went poopoo". She doesn't say much that is very clear yet-I know she will be soon, she babbles all day long- but that was the most distinct phrase she has said so far. The other words/phrases I've recognized are "drink", "all done", "I stuck", "Ayyaa"(my parents dog), and "Kyyaa"(Kyla). She has said "mama" and "dee"(her version of daddy) for a long time. Hearing her scream "DEEEEEE" accompanied by excited pointing and dancing when Dave gets home from work is adorable. I'm sure there is more that I'm just not picking up on mixed in with the babble and she will be talking nonstop very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment