Pseudonyms

I do not use the real names for myself, my family members or my friends in my blogs. Family and friends referred to regularly: Dave(my husband) our two daughters Kyla (5yrs) and Raye (4yrs), Rae(my sister), her son Ayan(4yrs) and daughter Lyssa(6yrs).

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sick for too long.

I am finally starting to feel like myself again after being sick for a grand total of 13 days! I have never been sick for that long and hope to never experience it again. Now to start putting life back together. All the progress I had made for staying on a schedule and keeping house went out the window, so I am starting over.

I hadn't even turned on my tablet for about 4 days and the to do list was a mess since I hadn't been checking anything off. Erased it all and started filling it back out again today. Checklists are a must for me to stay on top of things anymore. After having the girls my memory is shot and I have always been a procrastinator, so I have to be able to "see" what needs to be done and when.

No comments:

Post a Comment